The sustainable city of Porena is the result of about 15-20 Imagestreaming sessions . I had asked a simple question: “what would a sustainable society, with the knowledge we possess today, look like?”
Here are the characteristics:
- Food grows everywhere, free to take.
- Transport is arranged to be as effective as possible, using a technique called Radiality.
- An outer canal provides slow, heavy transport.
- Rain supplies drinking water.
- Work is all voluntary.
- Money is rendered unnecessary.
1 thought on “The Sustainable City of Porena”